December 15th, 2010
This update provides a fix for the crash in the Morfik compiler as reported in the forum. Please note that this update is a full installation and does not require any previous version of Morfik to be installed.
What's New in Morfik 18.104.22.168
The following issue has been addressed in this update:
- Crash in Morfik compiler has been fixed.
On the download page, you will have the option of choosing from three different versions of Morfik that differ in the programming language used. Choose the version with the programming language that you are familiar with. The installation steps are identical whether you purchased your copy or are using the trial version.
To install Morfik:
1. Open the downloaded Zip file with a tool such as WinZip™ or other compatible program.
2. Double-click the single .EXE file contained in the Zip file.
3. Follow the instructions and prompts in the Setup Wizard to complete the installation.
This maintenance update is a complete installation (and not a software patch to the existing installed version of Morfik). You may uninstall previous versions of Morfik, however this is not required, and the new update can co-exist next to the previous versions.
Other Resources and Links
- "How Do I?" Videos Learn by watching training videos on how to perform common tasks within Morfik
- Morfik Developers Assist Support page provides a list of useful links to various technical resources
- Morfik Support Forum Browse through the questions and answers, search for specific topics
- Morfik's software and hardware requirements are as follows:
- -Windows XP®, Windows Vista® (32- or 64-bit) or Windows 7® (32- or 64-bit)
- -Intel® Pentium class, 1.8 Gigahertz processor or better
- -1 GB RAM or more
- -1 GB hard disk space (Installer + User Files)
- -Monitor 1280x1024 screen resolution or better
- -32-bit color, 64 MB graphics memory or better
- Morfik is only available as a download, and the installation steps are identical whether you purchased your copy or are using the trial version.