Morfik's software and hardware requirements:
- Windows XP®, Windows Vista® (32 or 64-bit), Windows 7® (32 or 64-bit)
- Intel® Pentium class, 1.8 GHz processor or better
- 1 GB RAM or more
- 1 GB hard disk space (Installer + User Files)
- Monitor 1280x1024 screen resolution or better
- 32-bit color, 64 MB graphics memory or better
Morfik is only available as a download, and the installation steps are identical for free, purchased and trial versions.
To install Morfik:
1. Open the downloaded Zip file with a tool such as WinZip™ or other compatible program.
2. Double-click the .EXE file.
3. Follow the instructions and prompts in the Setup Wizard to complete the installation.
|Note:||Morfik installs into C:\Program Files\Morfik folder on 32-bit Windows systems, and in the C:\Program Files (86)\Morfik folder on 64-bit Windows systems. Morfik is itself a Win32 application.|
To start Morfik:
- double-click the desktop icon (if created by the installer)
- single-click the taskbar speed button (if created by the installer).
If you purchased Morfik (version 2 or earlier) and are starting it for the first time, you will be prompted for your Serial Number when the program starts (version 3 is free and does not require a serial number). You will find your Serial Number in one of the emails you would have received from Morfik after completing your purchase.