How Do I: Use forms in Morfik?
In this video presentation you learn how to use different types of forms in Morfik in order to create rich user interfaces that are composed of a combination of static and data-bound forms. Also you learn how to switch from one form to another using Web Actions.
The player will show in this paragraph
|Morfik Forms Basics|
- Introduction and Overview
- How is Morfik different?
- Understanding Morfik's approach to Web application layout
- Building navigation menus and organizing your application's functionality
- Using Forms to build your application user interface
- Working with Forms to add behavior and content to your application
- Using Controls and Widgets to add interactivity and display content
- Controlling the layout of your application
- Using Graphical Effects to enhance presentation
- Maintain consistent presentation through use of Themes and Styles
- "How Do I?" Videos