How Do I: Implement Sorting and Grouping in Morfik Forms?
In this video you will learn how to use the Sorting and Grouping feature of Morfik forms to produce sophisticated data-driven web pages. You will see how data from two tables (Categories and Products) are presented inside a Query and list of products are Sorted and Grouped based on their categories.
The player will show in this paragraph
|Forms Sorting and Grouping|
- Introduction and Overview
- How is Morfik different?
- Understanding Morfik's approach to Web application layout
- Building navigation menus and organizing your application's functionality
- Using Forms to build your application user interface
- Working with Forms to add behavior and content to your application
- Using Controls and Widgets to add interactivity and display content
- Controlling the layout of your application
- Using Graphical Effects to enhance presentation
- Maintain consistent presentation through use of Themes and Styles
- "How Do I?" Videos