Morfik Plain English Privacy Statement
Morfik Technology is committed to protecting your privacy. By accessing the Morfik.com site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement. With some activities, Morfik Technology may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, some if which is identified as mandatory and some as optional. It is completely optional for you to submit your personal details to the Site. However, if you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
The Site may also collect certain technical and routing information about your visit, (eg. your Internet Protocol address, the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site; what type of browser, operating system and machine you are using). We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. The personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of Morfik Technology without your permission.
Morfik Technology may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, or confirming you requested a product or service. In some services offered by Morfik Technology, contact with the customer is an intrinsic part of the service.
This product includes software developed by: Apache Software (www.apache.org), Dream Company (www.dream-com.com), Virtual Pascal (www.vpascal.com), TgifImage (www.sulako.com), Woll2Woll (www.woll2woll.com), Borland International (www.IBPhoenix.com) and IBObjects (www.IBObjects.com). You may view, download, and print all Morfik Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions: (i) The Morfik Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes; (ii) The Morfik Content may not be modified or altered in any way; (iii) The Morfik Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others; (iv) You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Morfik Content; (v) Morfik Technology reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Morfik Content available on this Site at any time, and (vi) The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree: (i) not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites; (ii) not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; (iii) not to create a false identity; (iv) not to use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, or system without authorization from Morfik Technology; (v) not to access or attempt to access any Content which you are not authorized to access; (vi) not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
Morfik Developer Assist Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Morfik Developer Assist subscription plan.
1. Availability - Morfik Developer Assist subscription program is available to all Morfik users. Morfik Developer Assist benefits only apply to the Morfik product for which the Morfik Developer Assist subscription is held.
2. Inclusions - Morfik Developer Assist subscription plan includes access to: Packages, updates to Packages, Sample Projects, Graphic Images, Deployment Automation Services (DAS), DAS Setup Services, plus more.
3. Automatic renewal - when you subscribe to Morfik Developer Assist, you agree to automatic renewal of your subscription at time of expiry. This means that on the day your subscription expires, your credit card will automatically be charged on the same terms and for the same period, unless our terms have changed, in which case we will have advised you previously.
4. Cancellation - your Morfik Developer Assist subscription can be canceled through your PayPal or WorldPay account.
5. Support Forum - All support requests can be submitted through Morfik Forums (requires you to be registered). Morfik does not offer support via email or phone. Morfik may limit or terminate forum access for customers who use the service in an excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner.
6. Pricing, benefits & other information - Pricing, benefits and information shown here are subject to change without notice. Also note that Morfik Developer Assist program purchases are non-refundable and are not transferable.
7. Limitation of liability and warranty exclusions - Except for the express warranties stated herein, Morfik disclaims all warranties, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software provided hereunder is provided “AS IS.” Morfik will not be liable in any event for any damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, associated with your use of the products provided under this agreement. The limitation of Morfik’s liability will apply regardless of the form of action, whether one based in contract, tort or otherwise. Any action against Morfik must be brought within eighteen (18) months after the cause of action accrues. In no event shall Morfik, or its suppliers, be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or for claims by third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Morfik’s liability exceed the amounts paid to Morfik by you under the terms of this agreement.
What is Morfik Refund Policy
The Morfik Developer Assist program purchases are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
In the event that you need to return a Morfik product (excluding Morfik Developer Assist program) that you have purchased, you need to apply for a refund within 30 days of purchase and refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Once your refund application has been approved, your refund will be credited to the credit card charged during your original transaction within a few days.
Is My Order Secure
Yes. Morfik uses PayPal (http://www.paypal.com) and WorldPay (http://www.worldpay.com) to process credit card orders. The credit card information you enter into the order form is secure. Your transactions are transmitted securely over the Internet using 128-bit SSL encryption and PKI digital certificates.
The "https" padlock icon in the status bar tells you that your information is secure. All aspects of the Morfik online store (from when you order your software to when you finally enter your credit card details) utilizes the "https" (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) which encrypts your information before it is sent over the web. When a web site is in this secure mode, a padlock icon is displayed in the status bar. This is your assurance that your information is secure.
What is Morfik Upgrade Policy
All updates to Morfik AppsBuilder are free of charge. To access updates to premium resources requires a current subscription to Morfik Developer Assist.
For additional information please send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.